- Sectional, Repeatble Design – Enables additions to the length of the dryer for additional capacity. Reduces capital cost. Decreases lead times for delivery and installation.
- Efficiency – Anticipated Thermal Energy Demand of 2.1 MMBTU Per Ton of Water Removed.
- Re-circulated air stream reduces/eliminates exhaust released to atmosphere and associated permitting. Eliminates the needs for bag-houses, scrubbers or exhaust stacks.
- Flexible throughput enabled by advanced temperature and air volume controls. – ON THE FLY AUTOMATION.
- Advanced software enables “lights-out” operation and three-level alarming.
- Reduced maintenance enabled by air filters that can be rapidly swapped during operation of the dryer.
- Automated Dryer washing of chambers and belt.
- Controllable Air Volume, Air Temperature, Height of In-feed, and Cycle Time.
- Less than 45-minute Start-up time to begin processing with In-Line Heater.
- Less than 15-minute Shut-down that includes 10 minutes of visual inspection.
- Reduced installation time and cost, with an anticipated three weeks required for installation and initial start-up.
- Excess Blower, Heater and Condenser capacity allows for increased volumes to be processed.
- Remote diagnostics capability.
- Low chamber temperature enhances drying safety.
Advanced Drying Technology.